Key Logistic Center (KLC) is a new development completed in 2006, located in Sos. de Centura 13A, close to the other two warehouses ACT and Mega, developed by our company.
The same team who built Mega Distribution Center and ACT Cold Storage undertook this development.
KLC was built to accommodate any tenant future expansion needs. This unique building design enabled the largest dairy coop to construct their dairy cold storage and expand within the same facility without any change to the building structure. KLC currently house the largest banana and citrus importer to Romania allowing four expansions within the same building within 4 years.
The list of tenant includes widely recognized names such as: Royal Canin, Dr. Oetker, Deceuninck, FrieslandCampina, Akparom, Litera, Teche to name a few.
The entire facility was constructed with the following parameters:
- Two separate buildings (20,792 sq m) and one Class A office building (2,250 sq m) are constructed on a plot of land of 44,422 sq m
- Each building provides 10,400 sq m of pre-engineered metal structure with width of 44 meters and clear height of 10 meters.
- Sprinkler system and fire-hydrant throughout the facility
- Custom-made storage racks to accommodate key logistic providers as well as other tenants with logistical services.
- One of the buildings includes also a cooling storage of 1000 sqm.
- Industrial dock doors with levelers.
- On site water well.
- Water tank for fire fighting purpose.
- 24-hour security on site and fully fenced premises.
- Anti-dust, anti-corrosion and anti-erosion floor covering.
- The warehouse floor is built on 1.20m high floor to allow trucks direct loading/unloading.
- Stand-by generator set.
- Building eave height 12 meters.